Tips For Success
Training Tips For Success
One of the most common questions that we are asked is, “how do you find time to train and eat properly when I work?” The answer can be summed up in one word: Planning.
1. Plan your meals for the week. Set a day aside one day of the week. Make your grocery list for the week and ensure you have everything needed on hand.
2. Cook all of your food in large batches. Cut up veggies for the week, for use in salads, stir-fry’s, omelettes.
3. Buy egg whites in the carton for quick, convenient and cheap sources of protein.
4. Portion and store individual meals in stacking reusable containers. I find the flat square ones work best.(Prepping this in advance saves tons of time, especially when you’re rushing to get out the door in the morning.)
5. Purchase inexpensive shaker cups and portion out your Protein and your pre/post workout supplements such as Glutamine for the week.
6. Use a vitamin/pill organizer to portion out any vitamins or nutritional supplements.
7. Always have your 1/1.5 L water bottle with you, if it’s out of sight, it’s usually out of mind, which you don’t want to happen. Getting your 4-6L of water/day is essential. This will also come in handy when you want to make up a quick protein shake
8. Find some staple recipes that are high in protein and low in carbs. Such as the ones found here.9. Increase your protein consumption by usin our shop the new protein smoothie created just for women. It will help you achieve the firm and toned figure you are looking for.